|Title||Chef de Cuisine 5* luxury hotel Bangkok, Thailand|
Presently we are looking for a Chef de Cuisine for this top 5* luxury hotel in Bangkok. The property is part of one of the most famous 5* top international hotel groups!!! It is one of most fascinating luxury hotel in Asia and the world.
The requirements are:
- Candidates with hands-on working experience from top 5* luxury global hotel chains preferred
- Working experience in Asia is of big advantage
- Pre-opening experience is a big plus!
- Must be specialist in wood-fire cooking including spit roasting, fresh marinades, South American
style, Art of Steakhouse seasoning, vaccum cooking etc.
- Able to prepare raw and cooked fresh Seafood & Shellfish Japanese Style including Sushi& Sashmi
- Should have worked with top standalone restaurants like:
Cut Bar and Grill, Gordon Ramsay Savoy Grill, Rockpool Bar & Grill Sydney, Atlantis The Palm
Seafire Steakhouse, Char Cut Calgary, Mccradysrestaurant Charleston South Carolina
- Excellent references, positive attitude, and ambition to reach the next level in his/her culinary career - 3 + years experience in a similar concept to the above in a Sous Chef Position - For single candidates only Very competitive salary plus usual top expat package is offered. PleasesentupdatedresumeinWORDonly - not PDF! withpicture,skypeaddress,referencelettersand4refereeswith privatephone&e-mailcontactto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Most executives have a notoriously underdeveloped capacity for understanding and dealing with emotions. —